It’s no secret that you will need capital — money — to launch your new business. In fact, many entrepreneurs struggle to get their businesses off the ground because they’re unable to secure adequate funding. The good news is that billions of dollars are available to fund small business ventures like yours.
Before you begin the process of securing capital, you will need a written business plan that defines your business, management team, market, products and services, competitive advantage and the financial forecast and analysis that determines the proper amount and type of financing.
In this guide, we cover:
- Forecasting revenue, expenses, and operating capital requirements
- Types of working capital financing
- Determining capital needs for fixed assets
- List your personal assets and liabilities
- Identify potential funding sources
- Financing package development
- Business loan application checklist
To access the guide, simply fill out the form.